Tuesday 17 March 2015

Sid Beanie

I finished the Sid Beanie by Tikki Knits. This hat is for my granddaughter, but she lives a distance away so I will have to send it to her.  I hope they will send a picture of her wearing it.  Purple is her favourite colour and I hope she likes it.

 This was a quick knit.  I used Berroco Vintage DK and I cannot say I love this yarn.  It is an acrylic/wool blend which is useful for children's knits.  But I think the hat is adorable and she will be as cute as a button wearing it.




The sun was shining over my morning coffee. Glorious!  We were hit with a snowstorm just 2 days ago and are literally just digging out and are expecting another tonight and tomorrow.  This is just the calm between the storms.



The sun was streaming in the windows so I had a little fun with my bunny collection and the blown glass ornaments my mother passed down to me and my rock collection. Ignore the dust please.



Where ever you are, I hope you have a sun filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment